.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Britney Spears on the cover of December Issue of Rolling Stone magazine.



Britney Spears graces the cover of the December Issue of Rolling Stone magazine. Britney looks like she’s real happy in that cover shot. Britney will turn 27 on December 2 which will coincide with the release of her new album ‘Circus’. In her interview for the magazine, Britney talks about how normal she is now and how she feels like she’s an old person now just because she goes to bed early at night. But what is disturbing about the interview is how she shares that her boys are already learning to say words like ‘stupid’ and even the f-word. Yup, she’s talking about her boys Preston and Jayden who are just 3 and 2 years old. Maybe they start young in the Spears family? But seriously, this is not really good for the boys nor to people they will use those unsavory words to.

From her RS interview via USAToday: "I feel like an old person now," she says in Rolling Stone's next issue, out Friday. "I do! I go to bed at, like, 9:30 every night, and I don't go out or anything."

On her kids: "Every time they come to visit me, I think about how they're such special people," she says. She is critical of her ex and says the children "are starting to learn words like 'stupid,' and Preston says the f-word now sometimes. He doesn't get it from us. He must get it from his daddy. I say it, but not around my kids."