.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Tamil actor Simbu



Little superstar Silambarasan will now be known as Young Superstar. The ads of his new film Valliban, calls Simbu by his new modified title. Asks Simbu with a smile: “I am no longer “Little”, so my fans decided to change my title and I thought that it is a very good decision”.

From the mass hero everyone loved to hate, Simbu has metamorphosed into a soft romantic hero. Quiz him on this image make-over and he will tell you- “Yeppadi Irundha naan Ippadi ayithain”.(what I was and see what I’ve become now- a punchline made famous by comedian Vivek).

Tell him about this reincarnation to Mr. Nice Guy, Simbu says: Normally everyone comes into the industry as a romantic hero and then changes path to become an action hero. In my case it is the reverse, as after all the mass films that I’ve done, all my future films are going to be breezy romantic entertainers”.

Talking about Vinnathandi Varuvaaya, he says: “It is a simple love story. It’s not a path breaking film but everyone will love watching it. I completely trust Gautham and that along with AR Rahman’s songs can create magic. I’m looking forward to the audio launch in London on Dec 19”. Come January and Simbu will start shooting with KV Anand the director who churned out the only blockbuster of this year, Ayan. Once again, it is a very straight realistic action entertainer, which Anand feels that Simbu is the right choice.

Tags : silambarasan latest news, silambarasan photo gallery, silambarasan kissing photo, silambarasan nayanthara photo, silambarasan marriage, silambarasan love, simbu news, simbu directing new movie, simbu latest updates, simbu title name change, little super start simbu, young super star simbu