.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Trisha launching South Scope Magazine Exclusive photo gallery



South Scope, the English-language film magazine launched the March issue with its cover girl Trisha at Rain Tree Hotel in Chennai on Wednesday evening.

Said Trisha: 'This is not only my first photo shoot for a magazine, but the very first one ever since I became an actress. I owe it to Southscope who invested a lot of time and energy to make this happen. I think, I shed my cute looks to turn hot in this photo shoot and I'm so happy with the outcome'.

Moorthy Sreenivasulu the publisher & Managing Director of the magazine was present at the occasion which saw a huge turnout of pressmen from print, visual and Internet media.

trisha south scope magazine stills, south scope magazine trisha photos, south scope magazine trisha pics, south scope magazine cover girls, south scope magazine photos, south scope images, south scope stills, south scope sexy photos